Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Jackson Reveals His Original Plan

Rampage recently revealed that the rumors that were spread this summer of a possible match with Roy Hones Jr. were somewhat right. Jackson stated that he was prepared to not only face Jones Jr. in a bosing match but also face him in the cage in an MMA bout.  I feel that the boxing match would be more interesting than the MMA fight, unless if I was the only one who saw the Couture/Toney fight. Though I feel Jones Jr. would fair better in an MMA bout, I think that boxing would he more competitive with Jones Jr. getting the victory. If it comes together it comes together fine, but if not I won't beg for it. All these plans  were foiled when Tito came into the Bellator picture. I personally think that Jackson/Jones Jr. is more entertaining than anything involving a man named Tito Ortiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *